I am an architect setting up an office in London: "Eric Arsenault Architecture". I come from Nevers, France, where I have been managing successfully an office for more than 20 years (see present website). Currently I am seeking a contact person to work for a few hours per week to support my first settling steps.
I’m currently developing the UK branch through two directions:
- Looking for project opportunities and responding to tenders about any range of projects
- Preparing a talk on my architecture utopia to create a team
This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in involving themselves in an office development.
Skills and responsibilities should include:
- Excellent verbal and communications skills to correct and improve my proposals for biddings, scope of works, presentations…
- Seeking and sourcing any material, furniture, appliances, samples on website and on showrooms in London.
- Rendering and 3D modelling (Sketchup, Artlantis)
Any other skills which could help for the development of an office are welcome. The applicant will first work on his own computer and must be based in London.
Hourly rate compensation.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, dates/time of availability, desired hourly rate & portfolio samples (5Mo max) to: email@example.com
Subject line should read: First Name, Last Name, Job Title.