1962 : Born in Boulogne Billancourt (Paris), from French Canadian parents (both nationalities – French and Canadian) - 53 years old
1962 - 1975 : Childhood in Souppes sur Loing, France, then in Canada’s Gaspesie until 13th birthday.
1975 - 1980 : Teens in France’s Lubéron in September 1975 with his mother and two sisters, secondary school in Pertuis, high school in Aix en Provence. Scientific Baccalaureate.
1980 - 1987 : School of Architecture of Marseille Luminy .
Workshops highlights : C. Pizzaro / Felici and M.Sauzet / P.Clerc.
Architect Diploma (Subject : training center in the Lubéron).
Drawing training with Jeanne Coquard (Sainte Baume 1980). Labourer on different building sites : masonry and roofing between 1980 and 1987. Two solitary cycling trips in the summer of 1980 (Provence, Italy, Sardinia, Corsica) and 1981 (Canal du Midi, Pyrénées, Pays Basque, Landes, Ile d’Oléron).
Plays the traverse flute.
1987 – 1989 : meeting with Marylin, his wife and arrival in Nevers. Works and learns in different architectural agencies in the Nièvre: Froidevaux, Guillet & De Gallard, Arkédif, Sopricom, Videau, Thion, Warnant.
1989 : Settles in rue de la Rotonde in Nevers where he designed and built his agency in 2001/2002 : Birth of his daughters, Elsa (1989) and Barbara (1994).
Since 1990 : Active member (Vice-President) of the association A58 bringing together the architects of the Nièvre (1999-2002 President).
2016 : Creation of a new office in London.
1989 to 2015: the agency carries out a significant number of projects, mainly in the Nièvre. See illustrations on the portfolio.
- Teaching / Animation
- Since 2008: annual session of one month on the creative process for the upgrading students of the Alain Colas Applied Art School.
- 1994: Teaching - quarterly training for estate agents. Head of the architectural section in the seminars with the production of a booklet (The architect and Rehabilitation, 1994)
- 1992-1993 : Teaching - weekly classes at the Challuy agricultural high school: "Urbanism and Architecture in the Nièvre" (1992-1993).
- Architectural assistance :
- 1990-1992: Architect advisor in the Nièvre Board of Architecture and Urban Environment (CAUE)
- 1990-1992: Architectural and landscape assistance in a grouped operation for gîtes, PRDC Bourgogne Centrale : 80 advisory files / drawings / estimates in the Nièvre and the Yonne (CAUE)
- Major urban drafts :
- 2015: Bike-campsite Beffes (18) : layout in a former quarry ….
- 2006: Transformation of the army site "Caserne Pittié" (4 hectares) Nevers (58)
- 2006: Creation of roads and pathways in Beffes (18)
- 2000: Study for the redevelopment of Chateau Chinon’s town center of (58) (with S. Bertin landscape)
- 1999: Study and realization of Lormes’ square (58)
- 2014: rehabilitation programmes for people with motor disabilities PASORI à Cosne-sur-Loire (58).
- 1992: Café music and creative arts space (CAUE / DRAC Bourgogne) Nevers (58).
- 1990: Centre d’Art Contemporain à Guérigny (58) - (CAUE).